Join Europeana with us!
Make your data and content alive!
Thinking together about exhibition design
Processing, archives management, digitization
Qulto Education & Research
Use our innovative plagiarism detection!
Step into the semantic world!
Moodle-based learning management system
Re-use your data for attractions
Our integrated library system makes library record keeping and catalog building easier, therefore the record databases and digital objects on which the services (exhibitions, e-learning systems, aggregator spots etc.) for patrons are based become easily managable.
We offer the following modules for libraries:
- The content and order of the bibliographic and authority forms can be adjusted to the local requirements.
- All types of documents can be described, and media files can be attached to the descriptions. These files can be displayed in the online public access catalog (OPAC).
- Managing and unifying authority data is feasible.
- Item control, disposal, support of transport between branches.
- Printing inventory books.
- Control possibilities according to patron categories.
- Quick and easy handling of loan, return and hold operations.
- Search according to patron, loan and hold aspects.
- Notification system (overdue, arrival of reserved documents, email about events).
- Statistics and lists regarding use and traffic.
- Ordering documents, entering different funds, suppliers, requesters.
- Documents can be tracked from the request through the order to the acquisition, and the financial situation can be checked up to date at the funds.
- Preparation of invoices (compatible with legislation).
- Acquiring serial issues.
- Preparation of reports about missing or overdue issues
- Images, audio and video files and text documents can be attached to bibliographic and authority records, too. They appear both on the administrator and OPAC interface.
- Querying multiple databeses even of several types.
- Upgreadable search possibilities.
- Search results can be further refined with the use of facets
- Results can be displayed and downloaded in different formats.
We recommend this Qulto component to the following institutions: